- Curriculum Development: Develop and implement engaging art curricula tailored to different grade levels and skill levels.
- Instruction: Provide dynamic and interactive art lessons, emphasizing various techniques, mediums, and artistic concepts.
- Inspiration: Cultivate students’ creativity, encouraging self-expression and artistic exploration.
- Portfolio Development: Guide students in creating portfolios that showcase their growth and artistic achievements.
- Art Appreciation: Foster an appreciation for art history, diverse art forms, and renowned artists through engaging lessons.
- Assessment: Evaluate student progress through constructive feedback, assessments, and critiques.
- Exhibitions: Organize art exhibitions and displays to showcase students’ work within the school and the community.
- Communication: Maintain open and effective communication with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art Education or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Teaching certification/license in Art Education.
- A strong and diverse artistic portfolio.
- Passion for art education and a deep understanding of various art forms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment.