- Deliver engaging and informative Business Studies lessons to students at various levels.
- Develop and update curriculum materials to stay current with industry trends.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and critical thinking.
- Provide timely feedback and assessment to help students excel in their studies.
- Participate in school events, parent-teacher meetings, and extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Education, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Teaching certification or relevant teaching experience.
- Strong knowledge of business concepts, economics, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for education and a commitment to student success.
If you are interested please call Wiktoria Poteraj on 0203 916 5126