Calling all youth Workers, Sports Coaches, Support Workers or if you are from a mentoring or behaviour specialist background then Principal Education has a job for you!
We are supporting an Academy based in Dalston with their staffing solutions for short-term and long-term requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in pupils’ lives and their experience of education, especially those who have become disengaged from education.
Principal are seeking Cover Supervisors/ teaching assistants who are looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with behavioural difficulties. We are looking for candidates with experience of working with children with emotional behavioural disorders, social-emotional mental health difficulties (SEMH) and other challenging behaviours. The successful candidate will be resilient; show initiative and have the potential to deliver outstanding outcomes.
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
• Recent experience with children with SEMH
• Will have previous experience managing challenging behaviour in groups and or on a 1:1 basis
• Ideally Team Teach or MAPA Trained (Not a necessity)
• Will have a Clear Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce/ Child and Adult Workforce) registered to the Update Service. – If you don’t already have a DBS, we can help you apply for one
Location: East London
If you are interested and want to find out more call Wiktoria on 0203 916 5126!